Severe back pain, had gold ring on finger and belt with steel buckle while on diathermy. Any harm?

Hi, I was getting sever pain in my back hence as recommended by a doc to a physotherapist. He did put me on diathermy for 10 min for 2 day unfortunately I was wearing a gold ring in my finger and a belt having a steel buckel but not tight to my stomach . The heating pads were on my neck and lower back having no metal between the pad n my body. I was pretty tensed if this would upset my body since I have heard diathermy is very bad. Pls advise
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012