Severe back pain, discharge from belly button, herniated disc, slight nerve endings touching facets. Reason?

I have severe back pain and have been slowly getting worse for 1 year ,I have had all tests done including MRI . my l5 is herniated and I have slight nerve endings touching facets(??) I am waiting to see a neuro surgeon because my pain gets worse daily. I don t have pain down my legs but I do have it in glutes/hips to the point I was walking yesterday and collapsed and it took about 10 mins before i could move.My doctor is suspicious the pain is from something deeper and unseen by these test. Tonight I noticed I have discharge coming from my belly button.^ months ago I also had to start thyroid meds,I am anemic and my protein count was quite high....Any ideas? I should also mention I have had a total collectomy and now j pouch
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013