Severe back pain, dark stools, blood on wiping, strong smelling dark urine, low appetite. Cause?

i get severe back pain so bad and in the morning its really bad so bad i feel like pulling my hair out.then when i go to the bathroom and do number 2 it hurts so bad and sometimes it s black and sometimes it s gray and when i wipe i have blood . i also will have bowles that are really thin and my bowles have been really smelling bad .my urine is also pinkish or yellowish red or really dark and smelly and i don t have an appettite anymore and putting on weight but, i don t eat but, alittle bit but i put at least five to ten pounds on every month . i really don t know what could be going on . can u please help me. thank you.DESPERATE
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012