Severe back pain below rib cage, pain in breathing and coughing. Prescribed with percoset and flexeril. Nodules present in lungs

I went to the Dr last thursday because of severe backpain on my right side and directly below right rib cage. He gave me percoset and flexeril and told me to use heat and ice. I saw my x-ray after they took it and there was a white cloud (fairly big) at the bottom of my right lung . The Dr did not say anything about it. I am still in massive pain, it hurts to breathe or cough or move certain ways. i am afraid I was misdiagnosed. I have never had phneumonia however they spotted 2 nodules in mt right lung about 8 months ago via a cat scan, again dismissed. Any thoughts on this? I should not be in this much pain.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012