Severe back pain and teeth problems. On dental medication. Proper medication?

Hello, my son is 24 yrs old and has had servere back pain, headaches, sometime his arms hurts and now having teeth problems. This has been goin on since he was in high school and he has been to several doctors for his back, but they say they cant find anything wrong. He has been living with pain and taking pills they keep providing for him to help with his teeth. Something is wrong can you put us in the right direction to see what is wrong with him. His teeth are so bad now that he has lost a lot of weight and he has back pain all the time. Your help will be greatly appreciated. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013