Severe back pain after pushing cycle with child. X ray shows mild osteophytic lipping with loss of normal lordosis and reduced disc space, spondylosis. How to get rid of pain?

Hi, I am a 36 male. a week back, I was pushing a cycle with my son on it. It s a little cycle so I was bending and holding the cycle handle as I was pushing. I started feeling a mild pain in my lower back after that. Two days later the pain got so severe I could hardly get out of bed. With great difficulty I made it to the hospital and had Xray done. Xray report says L2, L3, L4 and L5 show mild osteophytic lipping with loss of normal lordosis and reduced disc space between L5/S1. -----L5 spondylosis . what shall I do to rid the pain and what is the cure for it. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012