Severe back pain. None of the doctors consultation worked. Medical cure for this?

i have had severe pain for last month, my pain management doctor is taking my meds away so my pain level is a 10 i have had m.s since2000, spinal deterioration, bulged and collapsed discs, fusion, c5 disc mri again the 15th? multiple myeloma markers, a doctor is taking blood and urine monthly checks, if i refuse the consent form again the pain doctor said go elsewhere? this is my 4th pain management place, they put me in so much pain this month by taking 2 more pills away i will take a pain pump? medicine still works oral ? i am mad, tired,depressed, anxiety severe and tired of these clinics getting shut down, withdrawal and m.s episodes suck, can u find me a good pain doc? that will help my pain?i am 49 now been in pain since 18?no one will help me? infections and gang green already had! months in hospital!i just want the pain to ease up? to live outside!? my mom has cancer, my dad is diabetic and 70! i dont drive, my mom don't much, i see 4 doctors each month at least? are they afraid to treat my pain? i carry my records with me, i can not do a pump! why is this doc doing this to all patients?NEED HELP BAD PLEASE?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013