Severe back, neck pain, unable to sit, sleep. Taking mobijox. Should I visit an orthopedic?

hello doctor I am facing severe back and neck pain from last 1 wk and from last 3 days its very painful . i even can not sit & sleep at all. I am using MOBIJOX tab, but no relife yet. I am in XXXXX. so can you please suggest me some good doctor. I am not aware what is this problem, should i visit ortho. or ?? please tell me the name of the specalization to whome i should consult. Thanks and Best Regards, XXXXX
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012