Severe back and testicular pain. Diagnosed with disc bulge at L4 and L5, varicoclele.Suggest

I have been diagnosed with disc bulge at L4-L5 and L5-S1 impinging thecal sac and formation of Schmorl's node at L5 end plate. My age is 25 years Male. I also have mild varicocele on left side observed only through valsalva manuoer. I have been suffering from lower back pain severly and occassional left testicular pain. Various pain killers were used but none of them worked. Kindly suggest me to relieve from pain. Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013