Severe back and stomach pain, frequent urination, gastritis. Taking sulfratrexate, omperanzole. Treatment?

My name is xxxxxx i am 18 years old i am having severe back pain kinda on the lower side of my back and in the middle im also having a pain in my stomach in the middle more towards the left side rather then the right . & now i keeep having to pee every 5 minuites this came on suddenly i do know i had gastritis 2 weeks ago and i got treated for it took omperanzole and sulfratrexate or something along that line im crying and it really hirts what do i do
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013