Severe back and knee pain, found bulged disc and normal knee. Solution for pain?

my name is 32 yrs old.i have 2 girls.both c-sectioned.i had low bck pain 3 yrs back and on investigation we found that i have disc bulge in L3-L4,L4-L5.mild.i was on complete bed rest and recovered.from last october 2011,im having knee pain which is more severe in left.but when i did a digital x-ray this feb 12 it was normal knees and was asked t do isometric exercise . but now im having severe kneee pain.what would be my problem and solution?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012