Severe back and abdominal pain post UTI treatment. What is the cause?

Hi Doctor, My age is 24. i am married. I have a severe lower back pain and abdominal pain .i have consulted urologist , i have undergone various tests like ultrasound scan, blood test and urine culture .The report says i have enlarged bilateral overies.and my WBC count is 11,100 and my culture report says no growth after 24 hours incubation on culture.Doctor told me i was suffering with UTI. and suggested the following medicines.prulifloxacin 600 mg for 5days. after that ofwell 200 for 3 weeks . now i am using it. i using pain killer also for back pain Thioceclo 8.but still i dont get relaxation.i was suffering with this pain for more than 3 months. am i in a worst condition. is this turn up into kidney infection. or due i have cysts on ovaries. i am confused. please suggest me some thing. I cant bear this pain.. help me out.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012