Severe back and abdominal pain, missing periods. Diagnosed with COPD, RA and neuropathy in legs. suggestions?

My name is Lorinda. I am 51 years old and I have not had a period in almost two months. I am now having severe back pain from my lower rib cage down to my tail bone. I feel as if someone has sucker punched me in my lower right side of my back or someone has squeezed me and cracked a rib.
I am also having abdominal pains mostly on my left side but the cramps act up on both sides. I have been in bed for a day and a half because of my back pain. I am trying to set an appointment to see my doctor but she is not available today. I also have been diagnosed with COPD, RA, Neuropathy in my feet and legs, and I was told I have 3 bone spurs on my spine. What do you suggest?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013