Severe back ache, pinched nerve and dessicated disc in lumbar spine. Get rid of pain? Treatment?

I fell from a tree when i was in the 7th grade, now im 26yrs and have had a severe back ache for some years now. I have done 2 MRI s and it turns up i have pinched nerve, a Dessicated disc in my lumbar spine and my cervical spine for which i have done traction, ESI injections (multiple times), and recently radio frequency abilation of some nerves . Previous MRI showed facet joint athropathy, well my doctor said i aso have a sacroilliac joint problem. I have bilateral pain in both legs. The RF abilation helped to reduce the pain alot, but now the left leg joint in my back hurts. My neck was left untreated. Is there any way i could get rid of the pain? I have tried painkillers and have developed ulcers too. Any way i could get a permanent treatment? The pain has started to return... and i feel so depressed and no will to live.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013