Severe back ache, breathing trouble, pain between shoulder blades that seems to be going inwards. Medicines?

Hello, I have a bad back from where I threw a snowball earlier and it feels as if I have winded myself - at first, I found that I couldn t breathe properly, now that that has subsided I have found that it hurts when I attempt to bend down to pick things up or walk around. The pain is in my upper back between my shoulder blades and it feels as if the pain is very tight and going inwards rather than around my upper back. I do not have any medicine in the house, so what would you suggest I do? Such as use ice packs or have a hot shower etc. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013