Severe back ache, ash like residue in urine with stringy blood clots. What could the cause be?

I have horrible back pain (started lower left side and now is on both sides--over three weeks now) there is also ash like substance in my urine and stringy blood clots. The blood on the toilet paper is very dark. I have gone to the ER because i can not sleep with the pain in my back. They did a catscan and said everything seemed okay there. They did see the ash flakes in my urine and there was blood. I got no answers other than they believed it was not kidney stones. Can someone please help me??? I need to sleep with out this awful pain. I am 28 year old female. The pain originated in left side of my back with blood in the urine about a month ago. The pain has sinced moved to both sides of the lower back and the blood in urine has gotten worse. This has been a week. I am on Cipro (antibiotic) and Tramadol for the pain. (nothing is working for the pain) Weight: 155 Height: 5 10
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013