Severe asthma, bleeding from mouth, sharp pain in lungs, migraine headaches, shortness of breath, fatigue. Is it pneumonia?

hi i have asthma last week or two its get worse due to weather ive also had blood come from my mouth coz of my lungs they thought it is haemoptsis they gave me antibiotics yets all getting worse i wheeze alot more also from inside like rustly sound i get panicky dont now what to do sice january this has been happening i get sharp pains in my left and right side lungs sharp also it feels like someone punch me in my ribs im getting scared fromn this normally im fit i walk up road and was short of breath also i get migranes headaches i have been very stressed lately.i think i might have phumonia im also very tiredim not able to control my asthma
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012