Severe arthritis, si joint dysfunction, pain around spine area and abdomen, breathing trouble, discomfort in passing urine, on Lovenox. Remedy?

I am 32 weeks 3 days pregnant. Have severe arthritis in lower back and si joint and si joint dysfunction also. On Lovenox for last 6 months because of PE in right lung . Having strong pain in my upper abdomen right in the middle. Hurts to move, breathe and push on it. Also having bad pain/ache in my upper back right along the spine area. I am having some trouble breathing, it is hard to take a breath and I feel like I am not getting enough oxygen . Also when I have the urge to pee I go sit down and it is hard to actually go.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012