Severe arthritic back pain. Would there be any reaction between meloxicam and Losartan, Doxadosin?

I would like to know if there are any bad reactions in taking meloxicam with blood pressure tablets (Losartan and Doxadosin) and also coamilfruse and 25mg thyroid tablets. I also take HRT and have done for years, even though now nearly 80. Would there be any bad reaction between the meloxicam and these drugs. I am about to try them for a month for very bad arthritic back pain, but want to know more.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013