Severe arm pain, large bruise with a knot, loss of blood circulation. Cure?

Yesterday my arm was killing me! It felt like I busted all the veins in my arm but it looked fine. Then out of no where in the same place I ve been hurting I get a HUGE bruise on my arm and it has a knot almost the size of a golf ball! My whole arm is hurting and it feels like i have no blood circulation. I haven t done anything to cause a bruise I ve been sick and have been in bed all weekend. I m only 15 and I know for a fact this doesn t just happen... What do you think it is? What should I do? HELP ME! :(
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012