Severe anxiety, rib area feels tight, nervy pain. What should i do?

I suffer from severe anxiety. I wake though night with tingling pain from feet which goes to my bladder lower bowel & travels to my rib area, goes after a few minutes, but I think it has affected my bowel ( can t do healthy stools ) bladder feels bad, full sometimes, rib area feels tight, nervy pain. This is a vicious circle my symptoms make me more anxious. my Dr says I have IBS . & their are no tests for the symptoms I have, I am very depressed.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013