Severe anxiety, regular panic attacks, dizziness, swallowing difficulty. What could be the best medicine?

Yes, I have been expereiencing anxiety every day alot of the day, and having full blown panic attacks atleast once a day. I cannot live like this anymore. i feeli like when I have one I first get real dizzy, then feel like i cant swallow , then everything gets kinda white around me, and I have to get out!! They last about 6 mins and im afraid ill have a seizure or pass out which has never happened to me. Ive noticed I get these attacks when Im in an office w someone alonne or at a traffic light(ecspecially if im in the left lane) i get them when I feel like I cant leave a sitiuation withouty looking weird or strange by just getting up. What would be the best medication for this? Ive tried Lexapro , Paxil a number of ssris, im currently on busbar and perephezine and propranorol. Nothing seems to help. This started about 12 yrs ago, and I was presctribed Klonopin , which was the only thing that did work, but now Im on Suboxone , because I got addicted to pain pills. I never abused benzos, but my dr who prescribed me suboxone took me off my klonopin 2 years ago, and now I feel trapped!!!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012