Severe anxiety, panic attacks, depression, shortness of breath, fear of death. Cure?

its been almost 14years i m suffering from severe anxiety and severe panic attacks.i ve consulted many psychatrists and psychologist but result iz zero.they gave me antidepressants. i m still in severe depression and anxiety stage.all the time i m feeling shortness of breath and it seems like i m going to happenes almost every day an d i m fedup from my disease now i had also left my job because i was unable to fullfil my responsiblities over there.everytime i am i thinking that i am going to die.i have fear of dying .please help me
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013