Severe anxiety, high TSH, take half dosage due to palpitations, shaking in hands and legs, remain confined to home due to enervation. Advise?

Hi I am 48 , Male. I have high TSH (14.8). I have typical hypothyroid symptoms. I also have very high anxiety level and depression. I am advised on thyroxin sodium 50mcg but unable to take even half of it because it gives me palpitations, trembling hands and shaky legs. I am taking Atenolol 25 (once a day) and alprazolam . 25 (twice a day). I was also advised Duzela 20 but didn’t take it. Now I am confined to home almost, very low energy, get anxious/depressed all the times , get dizzy many times. Please advise. Thnx, Rajeev
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012