Severe anxiety, diarrhea, dizziness, throbbing in head. Not on medication due to allergies. Treatment?

hi, i have recently been told by my doctor i am suffering with severe anxiety , i get dihorrea, dizzyness, feel like something has burst in my head, i feel constantly jittery, i dont feel like im here, at my worst last week i couldnt breath and kept getting a chocking feeling my doctor said as i have bad allergies he wont put me on any tablets, and ive been referred to a local charity to find someone to talk to, is there anything else i can try to get rid of this anxiety?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012