Severe anxiety and tension, IBS, low libido, using remeron and deanxit. How long should it be taken?

iam omar from jordan ,i suffer from sever anxity and tension and ibs -d and i suffer from low sex drive and libido,i went to more than doctor but did t take advantage . now i use remeron half tablet and deanxit 2 tablet is this suitable dosage and how aduration of treatment i have stomach ulcer the deanxit cause stomach pain note: i use many types drug deanxit is the best and what the maximum duration use thank you for ur interest
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013