Severe anxiety and stress, dizziness, disorientation, rapid heart rate, swollen glands in neck, low BP. Is pur bloka safe to take?

I was prescribed Pur Bloka for my anxiety, but I am hesitant to take it because my blood pressure is normally lower than what is thought to be average and therefore I worry that the Pur Bloka will drastically lower my blood pressure and I will faint? I struggle with dizziness, disorientation, shortness of breath and a rapid heart rate at times during the day and my doctor said it is all due to stress, but my glands in my neck (next to my throat) are always swollen, hard and painful, can there maybe be an underlying condition besides the stress causing all these symptoms?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013