Severe anxiety and hypochondriac about having throat cancer. Have sore throat, fever and body ache. Reddish spot on the tongue

Hello. Firstly I should mention I have severe anxiety and hypacondria so I am panicking thinking I have tongue cancer.
It started with a flu last Thursday... Severe Sore throat, fever, body aches, chills..... Then turned into a terrible bout of sinuses. While I had the flu, I got a painful red spot on my tongue that kinda felt like I drank something hot. It was in the shape of a circle and kinda looked like the top layer had come off. Then the last few days, I felt like I was getting a canker sore on the bottom side of my tongue. This morning I woke up feeling like my tongue was swollen and when I went to look at it there was no sore but when I felt it, there are two knots in my tongue. One is quite large... The other a pea size. Can this be normal after all of this illness?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013