Severe anxiety. Getting worse. Can it be due to pregnancy? Why does stomach rumble?

Hey I m 20 years old and 29 weeks pregnant. I suffer from severe anxiety and it has become a lot worse since my cousin passed away on the 19th of last month. I have been having pain on the left side of my chest just under my breast and I m not sure if it s my heart or just my ribs also it feels like my stomach is rumbling but near my heart I also have palpitations where my heart all of a sudden has one big beat and feels like its going to beat out of my chest sometimes they are so bad it makes me jump out of my seat also when I listen to my pulse sometimes it sounds like it stops for a second (skips a beat) and then beats as normal. I went to the hospital last week and had an ECG which was fine. Do you know what this could be? Is it possible there is something wrong that the ECG didn t find? I am quite worried about this. Because of my anxiety I have lots of strange thoughts. I think I m always going to die and I find it extremely hard to sleep at night as I think if I go to sleep I won t wake up. I don t feel myself because of my anxiety. I feel light headed all the time and I find it hard to feel normal I always feel like there is something wrong with me.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012