Severe anger issues, unable to control temper, violent behaviour. Causes and treatment?

sir, my brother is having some trouble now. He is getting angry for simple things. After some talk he said that he is not able to controll it and at that time he cant think that his relatives are there and his hands shaking. and doing very badly to parents. Now he is almost trying to beat also. Sir What is the reson for this and what type of treatment he need?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
If he feels guilt after his behavior, medications are available.