Severe anemia, parenchymal infiltrates. Is that tobe worried?

Hello doctor... My baby is 2 months old and its weight is 4 kgs approx... he was delivered by ceserean section due to failed induction... now due to his noisy breathing and poor feeding(he takes just 1 ounce milk after two or three hours), his weight is not increasing, doctor recommended some tests for him which were CBC and an X Ray... CBC report showed that he has severe anaemia and his retic count is 4.7%. And the X ray report shows that he has parenchymal infiltrates in both sides... I am really worried about him...please doctor tell me what to do to for him so that he cab be alryt ???
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013