Severe allergic rhinitis, bone growth in face, neck. On steroid, antihistimine. Can allergy cause bone growth?

I suffer from allergic rhintis for years but now that I am almost sixty they have gotten worse plus I started noticing on the right side of my face and neck something that looks like arthritus bone growth I went to a rhemotologist he did tests and said that I have no autoimmune dieases and that it was allergies, so I went to an allergist and he put me on steroid nose spray plus antihistimine my question is can allergies cause this bone growth?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013