Severe acne with scarring, pitting, black heads over face and back. Homeopathy not of help. Appropriate solution ?

I am 19 years old (girl) and I am suffering from severe acne for the past 3.5 years now which has lead to severe scarring, pitting, huge pores white/black heads with massive breakouts all over my face and my shoulders/back. I have tried homeopathy , and all other cosmetic treatment kits/home made facial remedies. Nothing seems to work out. Please suggest appropriate solution to get over this problem.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012