Severe acne with red blemishes, have restricted consumption of dairy products and junk food, taking fruits and veggies. What else can be done?

hello, my name is karan and i am 20 year old guy , i live in india, i been suffering from acne since 6 to 7 years ... i even have red blemishes on my face due to acne . i no longer consume dairy products and i avoid junk food including soft drinks... i also incorporate fruits and vegies into my diet , but still i do have mild acne and some red spots pllz tell me what should i do ..
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012