Severe acne which reduced later, left scars. Used betnovate but got acne again. Reason?

i was fine few months ago but when i got trouble with my skin in my face there were severe acne but now after i aproached to a dermatolegist acne reduces from my face but i got scars plzzz help me to get rid fro these scars and acne problem permanently...and i was using betnovate n on my face...previously it gives tremendous result but after few months i got acne after applying it so i stopped it to use y doctor also consult e to stop applying it....
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012