Severe acne vulgaris, heavy breakout that leave dark marks, whiteheads all over face, constipation. Suggestions?

hi. i am 23 years 10 months old i had severe acne vulgaris . i was suffering from acne 2 years ago and consulted a dermatologist . after that it was okay..few pimples comes from time to time but it was rare. since 3 months i am geeting lots of big pimples. this kind of pimples never came to me even in teenage and they are leaving huge dark marks. i am also having lots of whiteheads all over my face. i am also having constipation problem. please suggest
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013