Severe acne since years, temporary relief with medicines. Permanent treatment for acne?

Good morning sir, This is Alisha, 23yrs old. I have been facing the acne problem from the past 5years, wen i use any cream r any facewash (for eg., Garnier, Fair n lovely etc..) for my face, at the beginning my skin bcums clean bt if i stop applying dat cream, again my skin will bcum lifeless, i would like to know that is there any permanent treatment for acne problem? and also suggest me any cream wich make my skin clean nd glowing. thank u.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012