Severe acne, psoriasis, inflamed rashes on face. Having distorted vision, feeling drooping on having antibiotics. Advice?

Hi I ve dealt with mild acne since I was a teenager , I am now 24 and just recently in the past year or so it has gotten more severe . I suffer from psorasis and naturally horribly dry skin . In the past month or so the right side of my face broke it almost in a sort of inflamed rash . I was given two weeks of tetracycline , upon finishing it had helped significantly but now it s been a week off it and its coming back , I ve been using glaxal base moisturizer and it works wonders but it seems that I have to always be on medication for it to go away . I went back to the doc yest and he gave me a months worth of minocycline. Again it feels like its calming down but I m terrified because I don t want to have to always be on medication . And the strangest thing is both time I ve been on this antibiotic my right eye has felt droopy and my vision has slightly been distorted. I ve tried all the prescription creams and OTC stuff and nothing works . Needless to say I feel as if I m at my breaking point as I can no longer take this
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012