Severe acne over the face after getting off Yasmin. No improvement with cetaphyl skin cleanser, benzoyl peroxide. How can I cure this?

Hello, I have been taking the birth control pill Yasmin for about 3 years. My skin was always clear. I stopped the Yasmin about 6 months ago and in the last month my face has gotten really bad acne . Is this due to the hormonal imbalance and when will it go back to normal? I have tried cetaphyl skin cleanser twice per day, salicylic acid creams and have just started benzoyl peroxide 5% topical cream yesterday. Is there anything else I can do? Does greasy food affect acne? Thanks so much for the help!
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012