Severe acne, oozes white pus on popping, leaves dark mark on healing, advised isotroin. Is it effective and safe?

hi, i am chandan 21 year old guy from India. i have severe acne on my face from past 6 years. its in the form of nodules and when it breaks open white puss oozes out, after healing it leaves behind a dark mark or a crater kind of markings on skin. i have undergone treatment for the same but none of them has been effective. i was prescribed doxy-100 and levoflox along with acnesol gel to apply on the pimples , during the treatment period acne reduces but returns back within 10 to 15 days after the treatment process. a friend of mine(who finished his Medical degree and working as an intern now) suggested isotroin for 7 days during night after dinner, he also mentioned about possible side effects. i wanted to know whether will my acne problem reduce and also how safe is it take the isotroin for my acne problem.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012