Severe acne, combined pills, yasmin, Advised Cerazette. Risk of breast cancer?

I have been taking the combined pill for 30 years. I have no children and do not wish to have any. I was put on the pill for severe acne when I was 15. My Dr is insisting I come off Yasmin and switch to Cerazette - I am in good health, don't smoke and really do not wish to change. My Dr says Yasmin is considered dangerous and likely to be withdrawn as a pill and at the age of 45 I am getting more at risk of breast cancer (none in the family) and clots. I would rather go to another Dr than switch? Can you provide any guidance?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013