Severe acne, advised Roaccutane course for 6 months, cleared up in 2 months. Will it cause permanent hairfall ?

I am a 22yr old male.At from age 17 i started facing acne.At 21 it got severe so i went to doc and he gave me a roaccutane course for 6 months.My acne clear up in 2 months but i had to complete the course.But the doctor & many websites said that roaccutane cause hairfall.I know it cause hairfall and it could be temporary or permanent but my concern & question is that the roaccutane side effect of hairfall & thinning is affected on crown,mid,front scalp only or it also effects the sides & back scalp region(donor area) as well.The doctor who gave me roaccutane, i asked him if this will cause hairfall from my side & back donor area hair region.HE said NO.Doctor said roaccutane only causes hairfall from top/mid scalp & crown/front scalp and does not effect the sides,back & donor area. So i want to know from you that if i lose from top scalp its ok as long as my acne is being treated but if i lose/or thinning from sides & back hair would bother me as i wear a wig and side & back hair in good density are important for natural look!!!?I am only concern about my sides & back hair(donor region) to not be effected by hairfall or thinning!!!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013