Severe acne. Addicted to betovate. On bengel acra, lycomed and loromycin for deaddiction. Help

hello doctor,i have been suffering with acne since my 8th std.i used betovate ointment which contains sayclic acid as a component,i consulted a doctor who is nearby and quite good,he said that i have been addicted to that ointment and has given me bengel acra 2.5 cream,lycomed -plus capsule and loromycin to de -addict me.he told me that after the tablets are finished he shall give the treatment to my acne.Its become more and i just cant withstand with this problem please help
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013