Severe acidity, loose stools, chest pain below ribs. Taking Pan DTS, ridol. Cure?

Dr. I have suffered seveare Acidity, I had oily and spicy food on wednesday followed up by Acidity on Thursday, had light food on Thursday and still had loose motions on Friday. Took Pan DTS and Ridol. On Saturday morning there has been pain in my cheast below the ribs.Not persistant but esp when I eat. Iam on a light diet now curd rice and salads. A Dr has asked me to try out Kooi it ..and O2 ( if I have loose motions). The pain is discomforting and Iam always on the move.. TOuring job. Please advise
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
From history it seems that you might be having gastritis giving rise to this problem.
Take antispasmodic tablet like Dicyclomine and continue with pan DTS r\tablet.
Continue taking light diet like curd, rice, buttermilk and lemon juice.
Ok and take care.