Severe acidity, headache, backache, gaseous, irregular bowel movements after eating in restaurants. Remedy?

hello i m suyash patwardhan i am having acidity problem since last 9 months but now it has increased and sometime i also get head ache and my back also aches and evne i have gases and some times irregular bowl, the problem is that i have class from 7am to 3pm but sometimes before class i don t empty my stomach and so i have to hold on which causes gases and stomach ache and also i had been eating a lot in restaurants , fastfood etc but now i have reduced it can u suggest me a remedy for this and also a proper diet .
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013