Severe acid reflux,vomitting, diarrhea, low appetitie, bloating. Suggest

For the last week I feel like food was stuck in sternum area and severe acid reflux.2 days ago after I ate within a hour acid reflux along with cramping in the stomach severe vomitting and diarrhea came along.since then I've had no appitite and strictly powerade drinks I still fill bloated and still have diarrhea. I attempted to eat and felt like I was chokeing. I continiosly burped til the feeling I wasn't going to throw up went away.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013