Severe acid reflux, pain in upper arm. Family history of heart disease. Fibromyalgia or heart issue?

I am 41 with a family history of heart disease . Years ago I had an allergic reaction to steroids and Thu thought it was my heart and did an EKG and stress test which was fine. I ha,be been diagnosed with continuous. Now for the last 2 weeks I have had acid reflux bad. Everything I eat I get heartburn . Now for the last 2days I have been hurting In my upper left arm . I haven t hurt it or anything. I was not sure if this was from the fibromyalgia or from heart?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013