Severe abdominal, pelvic, back pain after inserting mirena, irregular bleeding, lost interest in sex. Cure?

I had the mirena iud inserted about 7 months ago after my 2nd child was born. I have been having extremely bad pains in my lower abdominal area and upper pelvic area along with extreme back pain to where I have I can barely walk. I was diagnosed with sciatica before and had endrometriosis several times in the past but nevdr felt anything like this. I still bleed irregular, have a loss of sexual interest, sensitve chest area along with irritability and frequent headaches. Any suggestions or pointers? I must also say I have epilepsy so some meds do counteract with most birth controls.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013