Severe abdominal pain, weight loss, nausea, unable to swallow food, tiredness. Cure?

Hi my wife is having problems She s been having severe abdominal pains, severe weight loss , hunger pangs but unable to eat or swallow food or drink, nauseous, tired all the time, lack of sleep, lathergic. Doctors are currently carry out scans and tests though all the doctors seem to know what it is and their reactions have really worried me they haven t quite declared anything. Ate you able to shed any light on this please I am really worried.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013