Severe abdominal pain, severe bleeding after mirena insertion. Need to go to emergency?

I am a 25 yr old woman had the Mirena inserted set 7 this year. I have been bleeding non stop lightly since I got it. Now the last week I was having pregnancy symptoms . ( Ie intense sense of smell, heavy aching breasts, more hungry than normal) Now today I have a killer pain in my right side abdomen , and the bleeding has changed. Its dark red, and heavy. More like I cut myself then a normal menstrual blood. I checked for the cord last night and I could still feel it. My question is this normal, or should I go to the E.R? I don t have a family doctor.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer